The Old Stables
Mobile: 07713 166938
What we can do for you
- IT System Consultancy
- Software Analysis and Design
- System Development
- Access Programming
- Visual Basic Programming
WHAT WE DO
Database Development designs and develops purpose built solutions.
More than that we provide consultancy to your IT systems and
look to make suggestions and provide a total package combining
common existing software applications with your very own bespoke
We specialise in the development of custom database applications
on behalf of our clients using Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office
applications and Visual Basic and where necessary other database
products to provide a solid, functional, scalable result.
We have many years of experience in software development to
meet your needs. We pay great attention to the professionalism
and quality of the project, the functionality delivered and
an accurate delivery time and cost.
HOW WE DO IT
A typical project for a company might follow the pattern:
- A totally free of charge, no obligation consultation. Where
your business and its needs can be understood and some suggestions
made. If there is a genuine benefit for your company to have
a system developed we can begin to outline what it should
do. Nothing will be suggested unless it is going to truly
- Depending on the complexity of the business requirements
and system, another meeting might be arranged – again
free of charge to further detail your needs. We will spend
time to listen and study the application scopes of the software,
your business modes, and business procedures.
- A list of system requirements will be made and a quotation
will be sent to you, which will provide you estimations of
the workload, the timeframe and a fixed cost. It will make
note of any parts that are using special development techniques.
- Upon acceptance – a Job Specification will be given
to you to agree. This will outline what the system needs to
do, to establish a satisfactory delivery.
- The development will begin of your software according to
the development plan and time schedule.
- We will keep you informed with the status and progress
of the development at all stages of the development process.
- A first version will be demonstrated to the client. Discussions
and feedback on this may prompt certain alterations.
- A trial installation will allow on site testing. Training
will be given to any testers.
- Upon rectification of any reported imperfections and confirmation
that the specification has been matched then the system will
go live. Full training provided.
- Support and advice will be routinely available. Extra functionality
can be incorporated into your system over time as future project
work. This needn’t be thought of as a static progression.
As time goes by your imagination, fuelled by seeing what can
be done, will envisage ideas you wouldn’t have had previously.
Leigh Purvis (Proprietor)
Microsoft Access MVP.
Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions
British Computer Society